Sunday, May 3, 2009

More pictures



I have been told that when I have new pictures I should put them on our family blog... so I will try ...


This is Aislinn, Tara, Mom... and Aine and Maire
in front of table, at Tara's shower given by her visiting teachers on Apr 25.

Mom Milligan, Tara, and Mom Ricker at Tara's shower

Tara with the beautiful cake!!!

In the middle of opening presents.....

All done opening presents!


The jasmine is blooming so nicely, and smells great ... (ouside our back door) Apr 24


Hope you enjoyed the pics; I'll try to post more ... eventually ... when I figure out how to do this blogging w/o spending so much time, and without having to appeal for help from Gary ... who seems to be able to figure it out much faster ...

5 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Liam says, "Hi Granny! I can't wait to see you!" Love, Liam
Brigit says, "I love your Mommy!" That's you, Granny.
Colin says, "Huh" He's looking around the room for you now, since I asked him what he wanted to say to you.

I love the baby shower pictures. Aislinn and Tara look great! I can't believe the babies are coming soooo soon! Soon for me, not A & T lol! The Jasmine looks beautiful! I bet it smells really good. Rob brought some lavender in yesterday, it smells sooooo good! There is a huge bush of it growing across the street from our house. We saw other people stopping for some too. and I do see part of the bowl! Yay :)

Thanks for putting up the pics! Thanks, Gary!

Rob and Erin said...

Brigit REALLY likes the cake, she wants to make one. Do you have the recipe?

Tara said...

Wow, good job posting Mom! The jasmine looks really pretty!

fiona said...

Great post, Mom! Tara's shower looked so nice! I see Aine didn't get the memo to wear blue, haha :) That cake is beautiful, all those little animals on it. AND I see the blanket you made Tara! It's so cute! that's a nice pink you used for the edges.

Your jasmine is gorgeous! We have a lot of that here, and I love how it smells!! Unfortunately, we semi-killed (from neglect) ours, so we have a very poor turnout, nothing like yours. I just hafta enjoy all the jasmine hanging over and off the other houses ;)

Keep posting, you're doing great, and I love seeing your pictures!

Carolyn said...

Love the pics. Just keep practicing and you will be an awesome poster.

Love,
Carolyn