Monday, September 17, 2007

Crawfishin'







So, Marcus and I went crawfishing on Friday, along with his roommate Lance. It was really fun, and ridiculously easy. Apparently crawfish aren't especially bright, and so we were able to catch a ton in about a half an hour. Anyway, here are some pictures from eating them on Saturday. Poor guys, they got thrown alive into a huge pot of boiling water, but they sure tasted good...





Apparently they pinch pretty hard too, because one of them got Lance's finger while he was washing them to get ready to be boiled. It actually made him bleed a lot, but he was nice enough to let Marcus take a picture of it before prying the crawfish off...

4 comments:

fiona said...

Tara, I can't believe you of all people caught, cooked, and ate little crawdads!!! Do they not count as seafood? Ahhh...the things you'll do for love! Those are good pictures, by the way.

David said...

Hi Tooks.....oh they are very cute pics....I just never thought you'd be comfortable in front of a big table of yucky lookin' things like that....at least till you would be about 40. I am sure they tasted nice .... since they were so fresh...poor things.... love Mom (and Dad too) xox

Aislinn said...

Ewwwww! That is so not like you, Tara! You must really love Marcus. ;o) I'm SO grossed out by the spraying bits. Blech! If you can handle that...you're definitely ready to be a mom. ;o)

JnR said...

Hi Tara! and way to go! Just want to say Congrats on getting engaged and you are so beautiful! I did have a little hope that I could set you up with R.J. but I guess that won't work anymore, and my dream of being Fiona & Erin's sister-in-law will never come true.
Again, congrats! I'm so happy for you:) ~Roshelle