Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Smithells





Hello Everyone! Tara, nice crawfishing. Wish we could have been there. Here are a few pictures. The first one is Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, the second one is from our Daddy's-back-from-contract-for-good-day-trip to Gettysburg. It was the only whole family shot even though Brig is not looking. The last is at Mt. Vernon. They had a children's area where they could dress up in cute colonial clothes. Brigit was wondering what was up with those sleeves and Liam was acting the dignified 3-year-old part. This is a practice post, I think you're supposed to type and then add the pictures, or not, anyway, they're still cute, the kids I mean, well us too, I just didn't want to sound too presumptuous.

6 comments:

Rob and Erin said...

Wow! What a fabulous post! Those Smithell kids sure is cute!

Rob

fiona said...

Hahaha! Great job on your first post, Erin! Yep, very cute...even you and Bobert ;) Tinkerbell looks quite a bit like Peter Pan, I LOVE the hats! Did you make them? B looks like a cute little elf, actually...Nice shorts, too, you're so talented to be able to make those, and so quickly, too! Also, I'm impressed that Brigit was willing to wear that dress, that's so adorable, the two of them dressed up! And Liam's little horn-thing -- very cool! Wow, they're so big, I miss them!!! Hmmm...I think my comment is longer than your actual post. Post more! The "Smithells" are awesome!

Tara said...

That must be the cutest Peter Pan ever! They are both so adorable, and I can't believe how big Brigit is already! Thanks for putting the cute pictures up. (And of course, Erin and Rob look very cute as well...)

David said...

Hi there....Liam & Brigit are SO cute! They look so colourful too! You and Rob look so good too...hadn't seen pics of you in a while. Did you really make those duds Erin? You did a great job posting them....Dad & I are going to do some (or try) too.... Love, Mom (and Dad too) xox

Aislinn said...

The kids look soooo cute! And hey...I thought we agreed on "The Smelliths"! It has such a classy ring to it...

;p

JnR said...

Hooray! A post from the Smith family! I finally get to see a picture of cute Brigit! And Liam is getting so big! And welcome #3 pretty soon! I hope you post more often because we miss y'all.
~Jeremy & Roshelle:)